The beauty of natural body weight calisthenics is that It takes a little longer to get Jacked, but once you're Jacked, there's no going back!!! The best part is that you dont need a gym to get it in. Calisthenics can be done anytime, anywhere. By Calisthenics I mean pull-ups, push-ups, dips, squats(free weight) and muscle ups to name a few of the exercises. Consistency is the key! I remember when I started doing dips and pull-ups, I could only do about 3 of each. I was 19 then, I will be 42 this year and I can do 50 pull-ups and dips in one shot. But every day even when I was sore I put the work in. After going hard for several years. I can now go a year without working out and you would not know. Besides the gray hairs on my chest I have the body of a 25yr stud, no BS. Gradual progression is going to allow you to have sustainable goals. As we get older our bodies begin to loss muscle mass a lot faster. With Calisthenics you minimize your chances of getting. Unlike other exercise programs form not reps is the primary. Not only does proper form allow you to maximize effectiveness and prevents injury. NSBF is Fitness at its best.
No comments:
Post a Comment